Tuesday 2 September 2014

Transition Outfits

The transition between seasons is always one of the hardest times to 'get it right' when it comes to knowing what to wear. Personally, I find the transition between Summer to Autumn the most difficult to master, as the shops are full of contradictories: fur jackets to sale bikinis. It is often challenging to dress correctly for the forever changing, and frankly bipolar British weather!

Below I have put together some transitional looks to help inspire you during this time of change.  
Outfit One
Clots are huge this A/W, they look great with bare legs but you can take them from Autumn to Winter very simply by teaming them with some black tights! I have teamed mine with a black t-shirt crop, a simple black hat and some chunky heels. 



Outfit Two
I am completely in love with this misguided PVC skater, it goes with everything and can be dressed up or down. I am wearing it with an H&M vintage look shirt and my trusty River Island stroppy nude wedged heels (super comfy). I would recommend the skirt to anyone it is so versatile. I am looking forward to wearing it with checked shirts, wooly tights and chunky boots. 




Outfit Three
This look is one of my favourites, my trusty gilet is a winter wardrobe staple and works with nearly any outfit. I am wearing it with a zara peplum hem dress and an H&M hat.



Outfit Five 
Checks are huge this A/W 14 and are one of my favourite fail safe trends. Check carries you from Autumn to Winter with ease. I have already invested in some check print cigarette trousers and a check pinafore (obsessed!) I have teamed it with a zara high neck crop, a prim ark chain and my fave Aldo (wannabe Celine) bag!

Outfit Six
I love this girly look! The blouse is Primark and the skirt is Missguided. School girl chic is going to be huge this A/W and is so simple to do! Layer old shirts under cute chunky knits as it gets colder. 









No comments:

Post a Comment