Monday 28 April 2014

The Eyelash Lace Collection

MONDAY, APRIL 28, 2014


@MISSGUIDED 

Lucy Meck in Third Floor fashion, £168
I am crushing over Missguided's new Eyelash Lace Collection check it out below:
http://www.missguided.co.uk/catalog/category/view/s/the-eyelash-lace-collection/id/1391/
Eyelash lace adds stunning detail to so many key pieces, ensuring your dress will not be forgotten. The trend was set off by boutique brand Third Floor Fashion and I was first drawn to eyelash lace after spotting Lucy Meck (Towie) in this gorgeous Cobalt blue dress.
I just HAD to go and buy the dress, despite the slightly hefty price tag (£168) I am so glad I bought the dress and I wore it for my 20th birthday and received many compliments! 
 Luckily, Missguided.co.uk (my favourite online store) has created similar key pieces at a fraction of the price. I've picked out some of my top picks below:
Adelais Dress, £34.99 (Missguided.co.uk) 

Satsuko Dress in Coral, £34.99


Rosario Dress £34.99

Sindela Crop Top With Eyelash Lace £17.99

Let me know what you think of the Eyelash Lace trend!


No comments:

Post a Comment