Saturday 26 April 2014

La Moda

SATURDAY, APRIL 26, 2014


La Moda has been my new favourite discovery. The online accessories website offers the latest trends at extremely good prices! The shoes particularly stood out for me whilst browsing the website, La Moda has conquered this seasons chunky heel trend. 
The website offers similar styles to that of Topshop and River Island at a fraction of the price. 
Whats more, shoppers get free delivery on orders over £35 (which believe me is very easy to do) PLUS 10% off your first order. 
£25.00 'Risa'

Shoes start from £12 in the sale or some styles are just £14 full price. My personal pick are the 'Risa' style (pictured above) and I have just ordered them in the Nude and the White. This style is absolutely gorgeous and is perfect for summer. I adore the chunky cleated sole. 


SLINGBACK HOLOGRAPHIC SANDAl
La Moda has also nailed this seasons holographic trend. The Holographic sandal, priced at just £20 is prefect for any fashionista. These sandals will go with anything from floral summer dresses to patterned trousers. A SUMMER STAPLE.
£20.00 Chiddy Slingback Holographic Sandal

I'm also lusting over these pastel numbers (above ^^) The Slingback Alana style (£32.00) are definitely worth the money as perfect S/S 14 shoes. LOVE!

Sunglasses
La Moda's sunglasses also caught my eye. 
Offering all the latest styles including the round look (Olsen twin style( along with the popular cateye design. All the sunglasses are priced at a VERY reasonable £4.50 (I'll have them all please...)


Check out La Moda, you will not be disappointed. 
http://www.lamodauk.com/






No comments:

Post a Comment