Saturday 3 May 2014

Pink Ambition

Pastel colours have taken off this S/S 14. I have always been a complete sucker for pink, and my new latest obsession is my new Missguided pink scuba jacket. The tailored jacket (pictured below) cost only £34.99 and I've already got my use out of it as it goes with everything. My favourite look was when I teamed this jacket with a pink playsuit (also Missguided) for a truly pink and summery look. The jacket is made of super comfy stretch scuba jersey material and the cute black pepper fastenings add detail. I bought a size SMALL and it fits perfectly (I'm a size 8)
Buy the jacket HERE!




 After exploring the online fashion world, I have found that PLT also offer their take on the Scuba Jacket (£36.00), describing it as a Summer must have, PLT have designed the jacket in this Summers key colour, YELLOW.




No comments:

Post a Comment