Monday 16 June 2014

The One Piece

The One Piece 

This years S/S 14 swimwear on the high-street has been better than ever! One pieces have overtaken the bikini as this years hottest summer look. 
Whether you are going on a girls holiday to Ibiza or away with your boyfriend their is a one piece for you. With so many different styles, shapes and colours available it can feel like a daunting task to find the perfect one piece for you. Through online holiday shopping myself, I have come across a HUGE range of swimsuits and know how long filtering through sites such as ASOS can take. 
I've scanned through some of my favourite online stores and selected some of the best one pieces I have found. (Just be cautious of your tan lines!)


Ibiza Edit
Ibiza is all about having fun whilst looking impeccable. River Island have mastered the Ibiza look with their stunning patterned one pieces.
This limited edition swimsuit in Paisley print would look amazing with a tan and a black embellished Kimono. I love the delicate beaded details on this piece. Team with wedges for full on sophistication around the pool. 


Blue Paisley Print Plunge Swimsuit - £30.00 (RIVER ISLAND) 
Another favourite was this floral scarf print swimsuit with a planing neckline from River Island's infamous PACHA range. Body chains are huge this summer but can be hard to find, luckily RI has already attached a body chain to this stunning piece. An absolute must have for any glam holiday destination.

 I also fell in love with this Geometric piece I came across on River Island. At just £28 it's a holiday must have and is guaranteed to get you noticed. I love the stunning pattern on this piece, and its guaranteed to turn heads.



New Shapes 

The wrap halter shape is amazing. This fun Hawaiin print is perfect for summer and would look amazing with a white beaded kimono. Hawaiin print is everywhere this season and is a huge must have for any summer vacay!

Bandage Swimsuit - £30 (RIVER ISLAND)
I bought this bandage swimsuit after seeing it on the lovely Sam Faires in pink! The swimsuit is so comfortable and although looking really simple and sophisticated is actually really easy to be practical in. Size up if you've got a big bust or bum as I found it difficult getting into the 8.
Beaded Macrame Bandeau Swimsuit £35.00 (ASOS)

This beaded macrame swimsuit is so so fun and an absolute head turner. Watch out for the tan lines though with this number as it's more of a 'display' swimsuit then a practical one!

This Motel textured one piece is great to suck in any unwanted tummy! The high waisted bottoms suck in the waist to ensure you feel your most confident. I love white in the summer and think it looks amazing with a tan however this swimsuit is also available in black.




- £28.00 (ASOS)
I adore this new cross front shape. For those who prefer bikinis, this looks like a bikini from the front but is actually a one piece. This fuschia colour is amazing, I'm waiting for this to come back in stock so I can order this for my holidays, it's also available in a lovely turquoise colour.

1 comment:

  1. The blogs you produce incurs the much to my knowledge. The skills that are established strongly on the knowledge are very much indemand. I would like to add that your writings adds knowledge to my skills.
    wholesale womens curve dresses distributor

    ReplyDelete