Wednesday 2 July 2014

Kimono Krazy

Kimonos are a necessity for summer! The oriental trend is so hot right now! The traditional Japanese piece, usually ankle length and historically worn for special occasions, was given the Western edge with a shorter length and such a variety of patterns and colours.


Pretty Little Thing.




Firkhana Premium Floral Fringe Detail Kimono (£24.99)
Missguided




The Maxi Kimono
This year, it is all about the MAXI kimono:

Both Boohoo (yellow and blue)

Boohoo has completely nailed the maxi kimono trend. At a very reasonable £20.00 a piece, you can get your hands on both of this seasons key colour trends: neon and pastel. 
I can't decide which one I prefer!

Missguided


I am completely lusting after this amazing white lace kimono from my favourite online retailer, Missguided. This bohemian lace number screams Grecian goddess and is so versatile as it can be worn over your swimwear or with a dress and gladiators in the evening! I will definitely be purchasing this number before my holiday!




No comments:

Post a Comment