Saturday 12 March 2016

Which Beauty Blender?


The beauty blender has become a make up icon and in my opinion is a make up bag necessity. The original beauty blender was so popular that there are now many duplicates available both online and on the high street. I have tried out a lot of different beauty blenders to see the difference with the intention of finding the best product to help me achieve a flawless complexion.
1. Number one has to be the original beauty blender. I purchased mine for 16.00 from BEAUTY BAY. I find this sponge the softest and the easiest at blending product. 





2. Number two has to be my current sponge, the REAL TECHNIQUES beauty blender (4.95) which I got from BOOTS. I find this blender extremely easy to use and great for blending all my product. I tend to apply foundation (with my foundation brush) and then use my beauty blender to contour and blend. This sponge really is a miracle worker and always leaves me with an even complexion.


3. Number Three. If you're looking for an inexpensive dupe - opt for the PRIMARK beauty blender, this will cost you an unbelievable 2.50! (pictured below) Whilst the PRIMARK beauty blender is incomparable to the original beauty blender, you can still blend product easily and overall achieve a similar effect. 






What's your favourite beauty blender?



No comments:

Post a Comment