Saturday 12 March 2016

Beauty Works Hair Extensions


I have recently invested in some Beauty works hair extensions. The extensions I opted for were the Double drawn celebrity choice weft extensions, 100% human hair. This hair cost me 198.99, but despite the slightly hefty price tag this hair is amazing quality and can be reused for up to two years (if looked after). I had these hair extensions weaved into my hair and the results are below:


I am in love with how thick the hair is and how easy it is to style. The only downside is washing and drying the hair which takes so long, but I think it's definitely worth it.

If you're thinking of buying long term hair extensions I couldn't recommend Beauty Works more. They also do a range of clip in hair extensions if you're looking for a less permanent fixture. 
Verdict: worth the money 



No comments:

Post a Comment