Saturday 4 October 2014

Trend Watch: Ripped Jeans



Over summer I was loving the distressed jeans (my favourite being my Topshop white joni jeans). It looks like the ripped jeans trend is carrying through from Summer to A/W 14. Ripped jeans have been recovered like marmite, with people either loving the trend whilst others just couldn't get their heads around spending £40+ on jeans with a hole in!


Personally, I love the ripped jeans look and think they add instant detail to simple outfits. I have just purchased some high waisted jamie jeans (topshop) in black to carry me through Autumn.

Topshop joni jeans are my favourite ripped jeans on the hughstreet. These jeans are so figure-hugging and super high waist making them extremely figure flattering. Joni jeans are also very comfortable and reasonably priced (£38-£42), well worth it for the usage you will get out of them.






No comments:

Post a Comment