Saturday 2 August 2014

Croatia Holiday


I am experiencing serious holiday blues after two weeks away with my boyfriend in Croatia :( I had an amazing time and it was so nice to get away, everybody deserves a good holiday! 
I have shared some of my favourite pictures below (I was a big photo whore all holiday) 
I have also listed some of my holiday tips after learning the hard way. 


KEY TIPS:
- Plan your outfits: This year I tried to combat my overpacking problem! I planned outfits which I thought would be suitable and tried to pack key versatile crop tops that could be used for different outfits. 
- Minmal Heels: Heels for me are a holiday necessity but unfortunately many of the summer style heels (wedges/ chunky heels) are extremely heavy. This year I packed two pairs, one nude and one tan (and sneaked a cheeky pair of black heels in my boyfriends bag) and packed matching clutch bags to ensure I had basic matching accessories for each outfit. 
- You are what you Eat: It is soooo easy to gain holiday weight which is exactly what you don't need after shedding the pounds to achieve your bikini body. Read my blog post: 10 Ways to reduce weight gain on Holiday for more. 
Tropical Print Skirt, Missguided.






Hvar Island Hopping

No comments:

Post a Comment